Omega Engineering's High-Accuracy Digital Pressure GagesThe DPG409 series of high-accuracy digital pressure gages features a large backlit display that’s readable from over 10.7 m (35 ft). The stainless steel enclosure is designed for sanitary, wash-down and marine applications. Ranges from vacuum to 5000 psi are available, and all units included set-up software that allows fast installation and calibration via a USB connection.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers