Omega's Infrared Thermometer
The new high-performance, handheld OS1327D series of infrared thermometers are non-contact temperature measurement instruments. They feature adjustable emissivity, laser sighting, backlit LCD, 12:1 field of view, max/min/avg/diff temperature monitoring, high/low audible alarms, temperature and storage data. They’re ideal for research, industrial applications, HVAC, repair or maintenance services. They come with a free thermocouple and are priced staring at $189.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers