Opto 22's Mechanical Relay Modules
The new SNAP-OMR6-A and SNAP-OMR6-C power relay output modules offer four separate channels of switching for up to 250 VAC or 30 VDC, 6 amp loads. The SNAP-OMR6-A and SNAP-OMR6-C offer three times the rated current switching capability of standard SNAP optically isolated outputs, and twelve times the rated current switching capability of SNAP reed relay modules-all in the same amount of rack space. The features and capabilities of the two new mechanical relay modules address three important customer needs.
- The ability to independently switch up to 6 amps per channel
- They are ideal for applications with inrush currents and inductive, capacitive, or resistive loads.
- The SNAP-OMR6-A and SNAP-OMR6-C are mechanical (not solid-state) relays, each is capable of switching either AC or DC power.
Although the SNAP-OMR6-A and SNAP-OMR6-C both feature channel-to-channel isolation, the two modules also have distinct differences. The SNAP-OMR6-A is a Form A, Single Pole Single Throw (SPST) relay with contacts that are normally open. The SNAP-OMR6-C is a Form C, Single Pole Double Throw (SPDT) relay with mechanical contacts that can be wired as normally opened, normally closed, or both. Having these dual options allows users to effectively safeguard their control applications.
For more information, contact Opto 22 Presales Support by calling 951-695-3000 or toll free 1-800-835-6786.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
- Featured White Papers