Opto 22's Snap-AIPM-3The Snap-AIPM-3 monitors 480-VAC, three-phase electrical equipment without the need for a potential transformer. The module accepts voltage inputs up to 300 VAC, so 277-volt, line-to-neutral signals from lighting systems and other equipment can be wired directly to the module. It accepts current inputs from 0-5 amps, doubling the module’s previous input resolution.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers