Opto22 SNAP Power Relay Output ModulesThe SNAP-OMR6-A and SNAP-OMR6-C power relay output modules offer four separate channels of switching for up to 250 VAC or 30 VDC, 6 amp loads. They are built in the same form factor as standard SNAP I/O modules. They offer three times the rated current switching capability of standard SNAP optically isolated outputs, and twelve times the rated current switching capability of SNAP reed relay modules in the same amount of rack space.
Phone: 800/321- 6786
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers