Orange Research's Miniature Pressure TransmittersThese new miniature differential pressure transmitters are low-cost choices for many applications. Both models offer current or voltage output rated at 4-20 mA or 0-5 V and accuracy of 10% (5% repeatability). Model 1002 has a DP range of 0-4 to 0-75 psid and a maximum line pressure rating of 3000 psig. Model 1020 has a DP range of 0-25” water to 0-10 psid and a maximum line pressure rating of 1000 psig.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers