PalmerWahl's C150 On-Site Multifunction Calibrator
The ergonomically designed Wahl C150 On-Site multifunction calibrator features built-in “easy connect” terminals, portable and bench top flexibility, and easy-to-use intuitive embedded software. Fully protected with an external anti-shock rubber boot with IP 54 rating, it features five user-selectable languages, 0.005% accuracy over 1 year, NIST traceability and HART transmitter compatibility. It has an adjustable contrast and programmable backlit display.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers