Pepperl+Fuch's Limit Switch for Level SensingLVL-B Series vibration limit switches for level sensing of bulk solids are insensitive to material build-up, external vibration and flow noise. They are FM- and CSA-certified as dust-ignition-proof (DIP) for Class II and Class III, Divisions 1 and 2, Groups E-G. They have a 250-mm (10-in.) vibrating rod, and are available with 500-mm (20-in.), 1000-mm (40-in.) and 1500-mm (60-in.) extension pipes.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers