Pepperl+Fuch's High-Performance Compact Power SupplyThe FieldConnex Compact Power Hub is a high-performance power supply for larger process automation projects. It delivers eight segments of redundant power in less cabinet space than any other comparable power supply. It supports intrinsically safe fieldbus segments according to Entity Ex ic or Ex nL classification, and the High-Power Trunk concept. These power modules are available for 21...23 V / 500 mA or 28...30 V / 500 mA operation.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers