Pepperl+Fuchs VisuNet KM915 and KM919 Operator Workstations
VisuNet KM915 and KM919 operator workstations are suitable for Class I, Div. 2 hazardous locations. They consist of a 15-in. or 19-in. monitor encased in a thin, but rugged NEMA 4/4x stainless or painted steel SlimLine housing suitable for washdown environments. Internal KVM extenders enable safe operation up to 400 m (1300 ft.) from the server. They are suitable for use in oil and gas, chemical, food and beverage, and flavor and fragrance applications.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers