Phoenix Contact's Small PC, Big Temperature RangeThe VL BPC Mini, a miniature embedded box PC, has a wide-temperature range between -40 ºC and +65 ºC (-40 ºF to 149 ºF). It employs a fanless design in a compact, DIN rail-mountable package. The line is based on specially selected Intel Atom CPUs that consume less energy and produce less heat. The VL BPC MINI uses the Intel Atom Z510PT processor (1.1 GHz). Interfaces include six USB 2.0 ports, one VGA port and one RS-232/422/485 port.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers