Practical Instrument Electronic's Six Calibrator in OneThe Piecal 820 pocket calibrator performs six functions with one handheld tool. It checks milliamps, voltage, frequency, thermocouples, RTDs and continuity. The EZ-Dial double-click menu makes it easier to set up than other multifunction calibrators. Calibrate directly in temperature. Check flow and vibration systems. Troubleshoot loop and wiring problems. Measure temperature sensors, frequency pickups, loop currents and voltage levels.
- Det-Tronics' PointWatch Eclipse CO2 Gas Detector
- Beamex's FB and MB Dry Block Series
- East Hill Instruments' Model 1 Auto Ranging Digital Gauge
- E Instruments International's TCS 650 Dry-Block Calibrator
- East Hill Instruments' Magnum Low Pro Volume Pressure Chamber M-80
- East Hill Instruments' MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand Pump
- E-Instruments' Black Body BBSL Ops Pyrometer Calibrator System
- Ametek's Jofra Ptc-125 and RTC-159 Ultra Cooler Calibrators
- Calibration verification system
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers