Red Lion Control's Crimson Synchs to SQLSQL Sync, a new feature of Crimson 3.0 software, allows customers to synchronize logged data from their G3 HMIs directly with Microsoft’s SQL Server, eliminating the need for third-party software or a custom script. Once synched with the database, logged data can be used to improve inventory control, production scheduling and quality-improvement initiatives. SQL Sync is available on the 8-in., 10-in. and 15-in. G3 Series HMIs.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers