Rittal Hygienic Design EnclosuresRittal’s new Hygienic Design (HD) enclosures provide the ultimate solution where cleanliness and sanitation are paramount. Crafted of stainless steel, they feature a smooth surface grain, internal hinges, washable gaskets, locks and no crevices to trap debris or contaminates. They are available with screw covers for smaller, integrated applications or hinged doors for larger installations. Both are made of ANSI 304 stainless steel. They have angled wall and door surfaces, so water runs off easily.
- Exair's Dual 316 Cabinet Cooler Systems Keep Electrical Enclosures Cool
- AutomationDirect's 480V Model of Stratus Line Enclosure Air Conditioners
- Industrial Enclosures: Adalet's XIHNS Instrument Housing Resists Explosion in Severe Corrosive Environments
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers