Rockwell Automation's Allen Bradley ControlLogix L7Allen-Bradley ControlLogix L7 series PACs offer enhanced memory and process capabilities, and enable seamless integration with motion drives through EtherNet/IP and SERCOS network interfaces. They are equipped with a 1-GB secure digital card and USB port, an on-board display with enhanced controller diagnostics and run-time information, and an energy storage module.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers