SEL-3620, An Ethernet Security Gateway
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories, Inc. (SEL) enhances the SEL-3620 Ethernet Security Gateway, with firewall and access control solution for substations and industrial environments. The upgrade adds centralized, user-based access controls to serial intelligent electronic devices (IEDs), Ethernet IEDs, and critical protection devices downstream of the SEL-3620, and does so without disturbing existing configurations or requiring infrastructure upgrades. It generates complex passwords and adds automatic password management that supports regular IED password changes on a user-configurable schedule or on a triggered basis.
For more information on the SEL-3620 or other SEL cybersecurity solutions, visit www.selinc.com/p135
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers