Sensorex's S8000 pH/ORP Platform
The low-maintenance, low cost-of-ownership S8000 pH/ORP platform combines a next-generation, flat-surface, self-cleaning pH/ORP (REDOX) sensor with modular mounting hardware and optional electronics to deliver precise measurement, while reducing costs for water/wastewater treatment applications. It is fully configurable. The S8000 sensor electrode measures a pH range from 0 to 14 (0 to 12.3 pH with low Na+ ion error) at a pressure range of 0 psig to 100 psig de-rated under temperature.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers