Siemens' Sinumerik 840D sl CNC System Platform
Siemen's Sinumerik 840D management system ensures simple handling of all turning and milling tools, as well as hybrid multi-tools in a single standardized user interface. The device comes with touchscreen operation. It includes a power control unit (PCU) 50.5 that allows high-speed key actuation at the large 19-inch glass front. Another feature of the OP 019 design is the wide LEDs, which allows the operator to visualize every key actuation, no matter what the angle of vision, and an integrated key lock helps safeguard against operating errors. The new operator panel is able to provide a basic machine display with three or four channels showing up to 13 axes.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers