Siemen's Radar-Based Solids MeasurementThe Sitrans LR560 is the world's first 78-GHz (W Band) microwave radar level transmitter for solids level measurement. It uses non-contacting, frequency-modulated, continuous wave radar technology. It is ideal for most solids applications, including those with extreme dust and temperatures to +200 ºC (+392 ºF). It is available with HART, Profibus PA or Foundation fieldbus protocol.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers