Siemens' Sitrans P500 Pressure TransmittersSitrans P500 pressure transmitters combine a response time of 88 ms and an accuracy of 0.03. They have a reference accuracy of 0.03% and a turndown of 200:1, and handle maximum temperatures of 125 °C (257 °F). Temperature compensation and a separate static pressure sensor minimize temperature and pressure errors. They also feature long-term stability of 0.05% over five years. They measure 3.4 in. x 7.4 in. x 5.5 in. and weigh 7.3 lbs.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers