Sierra Instrument's High-Power, Low-Priced Flowmeter
Innova-Sonic 210i features a high-powered ultrasonic pulse with improved digital signal processing, enabling the unit to use just one set of transducers over a wide range of pipe sizes. It has a field-configurable 4-20mA current loop analog output, 2GB SD memory card for data logging, and a suite of powerful programming menus. Temperature range is -40 °F to 176 °F (-40 °C to 80 °C)—all at a price significantly below competitive meters.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers