Hear Your Next Breakdown ComingThe Spectroline Marksman ultrasonic diagnostic tool converts and amplifies inaudible ultrasonic sound into audible "natural" sound. It uses a two-tiered process. First, the receiver unit makes inaudible sound audible using a process known as heterodyning. Then, the receiver’s sound signal technology fine-tunes the audible sound into the natural sound emitted by the defect itself. A 10-bar LED display indicates the intensity of incoming signals.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers