Spirax Sarco's Lift Check Valves
Spirax Sarco's new range of lift check valves, are designed for EN and ASME standards which can be used for a wide range of applications. The valves, LCV3 (Cast Iron), LCV4 (Carbon Steel), LCV6 (Stainless Steel) and LCV7 (SG Iron), utilizes proven designs including a 'clamp in place' seat. This replaceable seat arrangement offers quick and easy in-line maintenance, reducing plant down time. The check valves provide a solution for the prevention of reverse flow in pipelines carrying most types of liquids, steam and gas.
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers