Swagelok's RHPS Series of Dome-Loaded RegulatorsRHPS series domeloaded pressure regulators permit high flows, and exhibit less droop than spring-loaded designs in controlling the pressure of liquids and gases. Inlet pressures range to 5800 psig (400 bar). Regulated pressures span 1.4 to 29 psig (0.10 to 2.0 bar), 0 to 1000 psig (0 to 70 bar), 0 to 2900 psig (0 to 200 bar), and 0 to 5800 psig (0 to 400 bar). They are available for pipe sizes from ¼-in. to 4-in.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers