Tel-Tru's Silicon Glass-Fused Pressure TransmittersP611 and P621 pressure transmitters feature a single-piece, 316L stainless steel sensing element with a high-output, silicon glass-fused strain gauge, coupled with a thick diaphragm to maximize cycle life even in the presence of pressure spikes, vibration and aggressive fluid media. The 316L sensor is welded to a 316 stainless steel body and has no O-rings or seals for leak-proof reliability.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers