Tideflex Mixing System Improves Water QualityTideflex Mixing System (TMS) greatly improves the quality of drinking water in finished water storage reservoirs. TMS is a combination of patented Tideflex check valve technology and a piping manifold that separates the inlet and outlet. It can be installed in new or existing water storage tanks of all shapes and sizes to eliminate stagnation and short-circuiting. The all-elastomer Tideflex check valve renders the system virtually maintenance-free.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers