Turck's CAT6 to Extend Your EthernetCAT6 RJ45 field-wireable connectors provide a simple and secure way to extend an Ethernet cable in the field. They allow an on-site assembly with no special tools for up to 10 Gigabit Ethernet networks. CAT6 RJ45 consists of two pieces: a color-coded adapter and an Ethernet connector. The connector integrates three strain-relief settings suitable for cable diameters from 5 mm to 9 mm, and is shielded to protect the cable from EMC interference.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers