Turck's In-Cabinet Ethernet/IP and Modbus TCPBL20 Economy gateways for EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP/IP provide a flexible, in-cabinet system for distributed I/O. These economical gateways accommodate up to 32 I/O modules, resulting in a system that may contain up to 512 digital I/O points or 128 analog I/O points, as well as a combination of digital and analog points, on one gateway. They’re available with an integrated power supply, eliminating the need for an added power module to feed the I/O bus.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers