Turck BL20 Economy GatewaysBL20 Economy gateways for EtherNet/IP and Modbus TCP provide a flexible in-the-cabinet system for distributed I/O. They can be paired with a broad range of I/O slices to suit virtually any application’s communications and transparency requirements. They accommodate up to 32 I/O modules, resulting in a system that may contain up to 512 digital I/O points or 128 analog I/O points.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers