Vega America's Magnetic Level IndicatorThe Vegamag 62 magnetic level indicator uses a magnetized float to cause a series of metal flags to rotate, indicating the position of the liquid level inside of the chamber. The corresponding bridle houses a Vegaflex guided wave radar, which provides redundant level by transmitting a 4-20mA signal for control. It is an ideal replacement for sight glasses, displacers and DP transmitters.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers