The 758-875 Wago-I/O-IPC-C10EThe 758-875 Wago-I/O-IPC-C10E features Linux 2.6 and a 1-GHz Celeron M processor. It has 256 MB of RAM and 512 MB of Flash, and data can be stored on the IPC’s CF Card. Its ports include an RS-232, two USB, compact Flash and two independent Ethernet. Combined with CANopen and ProfibusDP fieldbuses in the master version, it can serve as a main PLC in industrial environments.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers