WAGO DIN-Rail DC Current Sensors
Via serial connection, the 789-620 (0-80A DC) and 789-621 (0-140A DC) sensors transmit data with an accuracy of 0.5% (full scale value). This can be used to quickly identify defective or damaged PV modules, bolstering performance and reliability. Equipped with dual RJ-45 interfaces, the sensors transmit data via RS-485 serial communication lines up to 4000 feet. Thirty-two Current Sensors can reside on one line for connection to the WAGO-I/O-SYSTEM or PC as a MODBUS Slave. The 789 Series feedthrough configuration eliminates the need to terminate conductors, simplifying commissioning. Both models are addressable via on-unit DIP switch and feature an operational status LED. Engineered for harsh environments, the sensors operate in temperatures of -20°C to +70°C.
For additional information, visit www.wago.us
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers