Wago's Interface AdapterWago’s new interface adapter provides Jumpflex signal conditioners and relays with a tool-free interface to the Wago-I/O-System or other PLC interfaces. They capture analog/digital signals for eight combined Jumpflex modules, and are ideal for machines requiring large amounts of input/output signals. Ribbon cable and D-Sub connector models provide eight-channel connectivity.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers