Wika's Intrinsically Safe Pressure TransmittersThe IS-20 series of intrinsically safe pressure transmitters is designed for industrial applications in hazardous areas. It has multiple intrinsically safe approvals including ATEX, FM and CSA. It features an all-welded measuring cell for improved media compatibility. It includes transmitters with flush diaphragms and integral junction boxes. Suitable for oil and gas and chemical and food industries.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers