The Wika LevelGuard attachment for submersible transmitters is designed for difficult level sensing applications where sludge, slurry or turbulence may be present. It is available with the LS-10, LH-10 high-performance and IL-10 FM-approved for intrinsically safe submersible level transmitters. The 2-in. diaphragm provides excellent sensitivity and performance even when monitoring extremely low liquid levels or when buried in a layer of sludge or slurry.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers