Yokogawa's Fast/Tools Web-based SCADA SystemVersion R9.04 of the Fast/Tools web-based SCADA system has a number of new functions, including the ability to record HMI displays in real time, alarm notification via email, advanced trending capabilities and a Foundation fieldbus faceplate library. Fast/Tools is ideal for remote process monitoring, asset management, data collection and storage in widely distributed applications in numerous process industries.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers