AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
AutomationDirect's F-Series stainless steel air cylinders have a 250 psi operating pressure and are constructed with corrosion resistant 300 series stainless steel and Teflon-based rod and pivot bushings. The Urethane rod wiper keeps wash down solutions out of the cylinder. The series includes bore sizes from ¾-inch to two inches and stroke lengths from ½-in. to 18 in. Models feature nose, rear pivot and double-end mounting options and are also available with magnetic piston for position indication.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers