AutomationDirect's Industrial Managed Ethernet switches
AutomationDirect's line of Stride Ethernet products now includes industrial-grade managed Ethernet switches, designed with redundant power inputs with surge and spike protection and auto-crossover. Built with aluminum housings, all models are designed for an operating temperature range of -40 to +75 °C. The Stride managed Ethernet switches' proprietary Real-Time Ring technology provides the fastest recovery of all the redundancy options on the switch. Most models feature multiple 10/100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet ports; additional models include ST or SC type fiber optic connections. Gigabit managed switches are also available, with 10/100/1000BaseT RJ45 ports and advanced combination SFP ports that accept noise-immune fiber optic links.
Learn more at: www.automationdirect.com/managed-switches.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers