AutomationDirect's Werma Modular Stack Lights
AutomationDirect now offers Werma modular stack lights in 50mm and 70mm sizes, ideal for use in applications such as machine tools, packaging machines, conveyor systems, loading docks, retail center check outs and more. The 70mm diameter KS 71 modular IP65-rated system accommodates up to five elements per terminal. Light elements include incandescent, LED and Xenon tube models. KS 71 models offer audible options in buzzer and multi-functional siren elements. The 50mm diameter KS 50 modular IP54-rated system accommodates up to four elements with either permanent or blinking light effects. A choice of incandescent or LED light sources is available as well as an 80 dB audible element.
Learn more at www.automationdirect.com/stacklights.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers