FCI's ST100 Flare Gas Flowmeter Applications BrochureThe ST100 Flare Gas Flowmeter Applications brochure explains how the precision metering of flare gases and feed lines optimizes the disposal of waste gases in oil/gas land-based and offshore production fields and refineries. The ST models measure mass flow and temperature, and the STP adds a third parameter—pressure. FCI ST100 flowmeters offer 4-20 mA analog outputs or bus communications, such as HART, Foundation fieldbus or Modbus.
- Mettler Toledo's Guide to pH Measurement
- American Sensor Technologies' Pressure Transducer Brochure
- Bimba-Pneumadyne's Full Line Catalog
- Niagara Meters' Illustrated Brochure
- Assured Automation's Actuated Valve eBook
- AutomationDirect's 2012 Catalog
- Asahi/America's Thermoplastic Valves and Actuation Catalog
- Pepperl+Fuchs Engineer’s Guide to Interface Technology
- Siemens Industry's Safety Matrix Guide
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers