Staco's Automatic Power-Factor Regulator, StacoVAR MiniStacoVAR Mini is an automatic power factor correction bank that maintains the desired power-factor level by using its microprocessor-based controller to adjust to system load conditions. This design includes capacitors, reactors, contactors and fuses and is UL-listed. StacoVAR Mini is ideal for a wide variety of applications, including food and beverage processing, water and wastewater treatment, manufacturing and industrial facilities.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers