ABB's EDP300 Series Digital Positioner
The EDP300 series digital positioner regulates rotary and air-driven linear actuators, including control valves. It uses an advanced algorithm to precisely position the valve actuator. Diagnostics include optional pressure sensors to determine valve/actuator performance and a partial stroke test function for in-process verification of valve integrity.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers