ABB's MB-Rx In-Situ Reaction MonitorThe MB-Rx in-situ reaction monitor for research laboratories and pilot plants is a plug-and-play solution designed around analytical performance, reliability and simplicity. It has a Hastelloy ATR probe and an intuitive software interface for rapid set up of experiment templates. Permanently aligned optics and a light source with a 10-year average lifespan make it maintenance-free.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers