ABB's TVOC-2 Arc Guard SystemTVOC-2 is a new generation of the Arc Guard System that protects electrical equipment from dangerous electrical arc flashes. TVOC-2 is now UL-listed, and when installed along with ABB’s Emax circuit breakers, carries a functional safety rating of SIL-2. Feature upgrades include pre-calibrated optical sensors, fiber-optic point sensors and input voltage ratings from 100 VAC to 240 V AC and 100 VDC to 250 VDC.
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- SEL's Module and Protocol, SEL-2240 Axion
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers