Acromag's TT230 DIN-RAIL Mounted I/O with USB PortsThe TT230 series of signal conditioning I/O modules are 12.5-mm wide for high-density mounting on DIN-rails and provide a USB connection to a PC for configuration. Models are available to isolate and convert thermocouple, RTD, voltage or current input signals to a 4-20mA output. They are loop-powered and support both source or sink output wiring connections.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers