Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-ConfigurationAcromag's TT330 series of 4-wire process transmitters are designed to deliver maximum efficiency while maintaining optimal performance and versatility. These isolated signal conditioners support high-density mounting on DIN rails and provide a USB connection to a PC for configuration using Windows software. Several models are available to convert a variety of thermocouple, voltage or current input signal types to your choice of bipolar or unipolar ranges for proportional voltage or current output signals. Wiring terminals are front-facing and removable for easy connections and maintenance. TT330 process signal converters are DC-powered (12-32V) and support a bussed rail power option for primary or redundant power. The rugged design features -40 to 80°C operation, electrical noise immunity, and surge protection.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers