Advantech's Adam-2000Z Wireless I/OAdam-2000Z I/O modules use IEEE 802.15.4 standard I/O and latest sensor technology, while supporting 2.4-GHz mesh networking to provide flexibility and build a cost-effective distributed monitoring system. The series includes five modules, a Modbus/RTU gateway, router node, I/O and sensor devices. It features low power consumption, ensured data integrity and more.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers