Advantech's UNO-1100H series of Class I, Division 2-Certified Automation ComputersThe UNO-1100H series of Class I, Division 2-certified automation computers are fanless and DIN-rail-mounted and have an operating temperature range up to 60 °C. They have a wide power input range, up to three Ethernet ports and battery-backup SRAM. The series comes with a selection of processors and flexible expansion options including PCI-104, PC/104+, Mini PCI and Mini PCIe.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers