Advantech's UNO-2184G ControllerThe UNO-2184G is for applications requiring lots of graphical processing power; UNO-2174G is for industries requiring faster performance, but no 3D capabilities. The 2184G comes with an Intel Core i7-2655LE processor, and the 2174G has an Intel Celeron 847E processor. They can support up to 16G DDR3 RAM, a dedicated Intel HD graphics processor, and are fanless.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers