Advantech's UNO Embedded Automation Computers
The embedded automation computers, the UNO-3072A and UNO-3074A with Intel Atom D510 processor both feature 2GB DDR2 RAM with an integrated RAID 0/1 controller for two 2.5 in. SATA HDD's and an external SATA port for additional storage. They are able to work in temperatures ranging from -10 ~ 60 °C (14 to 140 °F) and with shock/vibration absorbers for data storage security. The UNO-3072A and UNO-3074A are designed with 2 x Intel Gigabit Ethernet ports to fulfill EtherCAT and Real-Time OS requirements; 4 x external USB 2.0 ports and 1 x internal USB port, VGA display, I/O programmable LED indicators, isolated DI/DO, and 2/4 x PCI slots respectively for versatile peripherals. They also include 2 x RS-232/422/485 serial ports with support for any baud rate. Their IEEE 1394b connector and Gigabit LAN with a motion card allow the UNO-3072A and UNO-3074A to act as machine vision computing platforms as well.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers